Love Quotes

Love Quotes

Love Quotes

1."The extent of your consciousness is limited only by your ability to love and to embrace with your love the space around you, and all it contains."- Napoleon Bonaparte

2."A woman is the only thing I am afraid of that I know will not hurt me."- Abraham Lincoln

3."Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns it calls me on and on across the universe."- John Lennon

4."Love is like a flower-you've got to let it grow."- John Lennon

5."Love is of all passions the strongest, for it attacks simultaneously the head, the heart and the senses."- Lao Tzu

6."I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear."- Marthin Luther King

7."Whenever you are confronted with an opponent. Conquer him with love."- Mohandas Gandhi

8."I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love."-Mother Teresa

9."Joy is a net of love by which you can catch souls. A joyful heart is the inevitable result of a heart burning with love."- Mother Teresa

10."Every heart sings a song,incomplete,until another heart whispers back. Those who wish to sing always find a song. At the touch of a lover, everyone becomes a poet.'- Plato

11."Teach not thy lip such scorn, for it was made for kissing, lady, not for such contempt."- William Shakespeare

12."Who could refrain that had a heart to love and in that heart courage to make love known?"- William Shakespeare

13. "Close your eyes and I'll kiss you, Tomorrow I'll miss you."- Paul McCartney

14."I always think that the best way to know God is to love many things."-Vincent Van Gogh

15."If you don't love yourself, you cannot love others. You will not be able to love others. If you have no compassion for yourself then you are not able of developing compassion for others."- Delai Lama

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TO ALL DREAMERS OUT THERE

William Shakespeare Quotes

Elena's Diary Part 4