Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Abraham Lincoln Quotes



Abraham Lincoln: the 16th president of United State of America


1. "We are not enemies,but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection. The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature".

2." Thing may come to those who wait but only the things left by those who hustle".

3."With educated people, I suppose,punctuation is a matter of rule;with me it is a matter of feelings. But I must say I have great respect for the semi-colon;it's a useful little chap".

4."A friend is one who has the same enemies as you have".

5."A woman is the only thing I am afraid of that I know will not hurt me."

6."Sir, my concern is not whether God is on our side;my greatest concern is to be on God's side, for God is always right."

7."I don't like that man. I must get to know him better."

8."A friend is one who has the same enemies as you have"

9."The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time".

10."All my life I have tried to pluck a thistle and plant a flower wherever the flower would grow in thought and mind."

11."There is nothing true anywhere, the true is nowhere to be seen;if you say you sww the true, This seeing is not the true one."

12."Character is like a tree and reputation like a shadow. The shadow is what we think of it;the tree is the real thing."

13."Common looking people are the best in the world:that is the reason the lord makes so many of them."

14."The best way to destroy an enemy is to make him a friend".

15."If I had eight hours to chop down a tree, I'd spend six hours sharpening my axe."

Comments

  1. great quotes, one of my favorite Most of the time ask to use them in my paper tasks. When Canadian case study paper is being written I have a chnce to communicate with the writer and ask to include one

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

It good to have you around. Your feedback really matter as we are here because of you. To make things easier,you can comment as an anonymous. Thanks

Popular posts from this blog

TO ALL DREAMERS OUT THERE

William Shakespeare Quotes

Elena's Diary Part 4