Elena's Diary: Part 5

Elena Gilbert Diary

page a day diary

22/11/2016
Dear diary,
My first lecture was awesome which I recounted in my last visit. The voice I heard that day remains a mystery, I don't know the source of the sound and am the only student who heard the voice. A thought spring up in me: is there vampire in Nigeria. I later forgo the thought and encourage my self by saying I am Elena Gilbert and am not a vampire. I am a girl who enjoy the company of intelligent student and am lucky to have them as room mates. I will like to tell you about my room mates, oh diary. There are six members in my room and here I introduced them :

1.Olusola Damilola : it's hard for me to pronounce the name but I found it easy to put down.A student in Department of Biochemistry, her chronological age is 21.She is currently in 200level with a cumulative G.P of 4.98. Dammy(her nickname) is brilliant,intelligent and smart. She read 10 hours per day. One funny thing about her is her friendly smile. I like Dammy because she's hard-working.

2.Ajala Simisola : a student of Animal Breeding and Genetics, she's very chatty and jovial(she can talk for several minutes without getting pissed off). She easily learn from things around her. She is also a first class student in 300level with cumulative G.P of 4.67. I could remembered the first time I came into the room, She welcomed me and asked "are you our new roomie?" I said "yes", oh! you are welcome and immediately call other roomie, she introduced them. She moved a motion that we should set a ground rule which we did. She has an administrative skill,  she read little, i quote her word"I only read the important materials and neuter the irrelevant things". That's against my own believe because I believe no knowledge is waste.

3.Joy Rita: the last girl on first class among my roommates happens to be in my department"Nutritional Sciences". She's cool,lovely and easy going. We share bunk together and this increase the bond between us. She's in 200level with CGPA of 4.98. She read 5 hours a day and uses the internet to expand her knowledge of things she already known.

Study Plan

My other roomies are on second class upper( I will talk about them later, this is first class feast).
The achievement of the three above challenged me to study so as to achieve good grade. I set my personal time table and decided to visit the library thrice in a week. I'm a brilliant student,my mum told me not to be flattered by my past record and achievement but to move forward and improve on my abilities. I proposed in my heart to work extra-ordinarily. My interest in Africa is like a goal that must be achieved. Knowing the good side of Africa and what made it different from my continent is as paramount as my studies. Africa so far is lacking behind in terms of infrastructure and basic amenities but I still enjoy my stay here so far. I enjoy the comfort of my roomies. To be continued, stay tuned.
Check my previous post on elena's diary at the home page or through the side bar(pc users)
Here is the first episode:Elena's Diary part 1

 
          

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TO ALL DREAMERS OUT THERE

William Shakespeare Quotes

Elena's Diary Part 4