Elena's Diary

elena gilbert

Elena Gilbert Diary

I am Elena Gilbert, I once featured in the Diaries of vampires know as vampire diaries. I have a hidden diary which am  going  to reveal  in this series, stories about real me. My Dad is a nutritional  scientist and mum too. I have rich a educational background and it's  my turn to attend college.
On August 14 2015, I was matriculated into Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta (FUNAAB)  an ivory tower in Federal Republic of Nigeria. This is my story:

Dear diary, 

17/8/2016 

It's a great pleasure for me to visit you today. I learnt new things each day and am here to give account of what happened  today.
        "An epitome of beauty" said Eze.
        "you are like a rose in my garden"  said Phillip.
        "your beauty glows like that of peacock"  said Roy .
These words touch a part in my heart because this happens to be the first time guys appreciated  my beauty, a part of me was happy and the other part was confused. Three guys just walked up to me today and woo me oh, what a happy day. 
Diary, today marks my first day in college and it shows me a different world from high school. Three guys came to me! It was new to me and I didn't know how to deal with it. My parent made me to understand that I need real focus to succeed in college. My mum lay emphasizes on the distraction embedded in college and my father promise me a special gift if I could graduate with first class. My heart was heavy, am in a great thought on how to balance things. Is it possible for me to achieve good grade and also dates many guys especially those who can touch my inner emotions? 
Oh, diary I need a response. 
Oh, love will you permit me to have a good grade? 
Thou love, are you really a distraction...
Much didn't happen on this day because it was our registration day. I rushed down to the hostel after I did my registration. To be continue, stay tune. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TO ALL DREAMERS OUT THERE

William Shakespeare Quotes

Elena's Diary Part 4