Elena's Diary (2)

Elena Gilbert


elena gilbert

In the first part of this series, I portrayed what the real Elena Gilbert would be like without all the "vampirish" factors included. I hope you guys enjoyed the first part. I got messages from people  asking when the second part will be released, and as I do not want to disappont my readers, here's is the anticipated part 2 of the series.

Elena In Marble Lodge.

Marble lodge is the best hall of residence in Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta. Elena being an international student was more than happy to be resided there.
20/8/16
Dear Diary, here I am again, life here is becoming interesting. I have been accepted by my course mates; they relate with me just like one of them. Marble lodge is so "it", sometimes I forget this isn't home(Phoenix Arizona). It was my first weekend on campus and what happened on my first day was totally behind me as none of the guys have disturbed me since then. I was quite sure they had given up, or so I thought.
2:00 pm. Diary, you would probably believe what happened but it came as a shock to me. I responded to a knock on my door only to find Eze standing at my doorstep. I tried to chase  him away but he wouldn't budge. I told him I needed to focus on my studies and a relationship would only create distractions but Eze cut me short with this eloquent poem :

After love and fear, there’s pride
After tears, the night
After all the words are gone, a chair with just one light
After memories, the dream that you will come home safe
After sleep, another day of waiting for my life
After hope, the happiness of thinking of your love
After moments of despair, a stone no thought can move. 
After all the sacrifice, the hunger and the pain
The passions and the promises
The losses and the gains
There’s nothing but my love for you, which waits  upon the wind to bring you from the barricades that now you must defend.

I couldn't hold my self when I heard this,  I was perplexed and I shut the door against him, the poem touched me. I went straight to my bed crying. My roommate consoled me and told me I needed to see a counselor. I prepared myself for Monday so I could see the counselor  because I need to know if I can date and still achieve high grades or whether it gonna be a great distraction from making my dream grade: first class.
Dear Diary, I made a sandwich after the day's event also got a pizza from the buttery, Logged  in to Facebook to chat with my friends, after which I dozed off.
What happens at the counselors office??
You will get to know that in the next part. Check back as it would be updated very soon. If you have being following this series, why not use the comment box to leave your view and thoughts. Thanks. To be continued, stay tuned.
click the link below to check the first part.
elena gilbert diary part 1 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TO ALL DREAMERS OUT THERE

William Shakespeare Quotes

Elena's Diary Part 4